• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last 16 lbs :(

snack

16 pounds too go and it's killing me to get there ,the other 84 lbs seem to have gone so quickly I always wanted too lose 100 lbs but these 16 are killing me know I ll get there in the end but wish my head would let me :( , it's all in my head I know but its sooo hard, although I still feel massive I'm starting too get the don't u think you've lost enough now comments I had it from six different ppl yesterday ,I will get there but boy I didn't realise it would be this hard :( xx

It is hard, facing comments from people in that way, especially when we have in our minds where or how we want to be. And it isn't easy, even at the times the weight comes off more quickly, its still not easy.

As you say, you WILL get there - hold onto those thoughts! :) you've done amazingly well

Snack, you do what you think is right for you and in line with your medical people. i get that comment all the time now, even though I am in the middle of the healthy weight range...we are all different and need to do what suits us rather than others... (I end up eating stuff I don't really want just to shut the moaners up ... How stupid am i :confused:) Roll off your final 16lbs xxx

Back