• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling

Shut up whingeing ;)

Keep your chin up and lean on us :D We will keep you going and if we cant .....we will make you think we can :D x

Think of crisp cockroaches, would you like to eat them ???? Yuck....every time you think of crisps think cockroach :D x

Crunchy !!

You have done excellent hun. You should be proud of yourself for doing what you are doing xx

ZNS
You are doing very well at the moment but you will find that if you deprive your self of something totally you will crave it all the more. If you are worried you wont be able to stop then as others have said set a small weekly target and if you reach it buy ONE bag of WW crisps, there are so few in a bag that you shouldn't effect your diet needs.
Good luck

I hope things get easier for you.Im a big crisp addict one of the things i did find usefull on one of my many diet's is to open a tin of chick peas drain them and put some garlic salt on them and roast them they go crispy.

most post op'ers have been through this, (i know how you feel, it's so hard). what helped me was to look at the before and after photos.
your so near, just stick with it and it will all be over before you know it.
sending you my best wishes and big hugs, sue.

Back