• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP !SO DOWN AND DISHEARTED

debbie62

I've had a gastric bypass 6 weeks ago starting weight 21st 8lb I know I've lost but last week I was 17st 4lb which is good I know weighed myself today and I'm 17st 8lb ?? Why I'm seriously not eating much I'm still on puréed foods having about 3-4 teaspoons full if I'm lucky and bringing most back up to
and 100% no more than 300 cals if that a day
I swear I'm not Sneaking foods as I expect people will say oh you must be I'm not and I'd be cheating myself to just scared now as to why I know I m Deffinatatly not drinking enough fluids finding it hard to to be honest anyone got any ideas as to what happening .

Please please please don't worry. Fluctuations like this are totally normal in the months after major surgery.

Try not to compare week to week but compare with a month or so ago. Xx

Thank you lances lass
It scared the crap outa me to be really honest I thought how in god earth can I actually put in when I'm not eating hardly anything before opp I'd of said that but would of really sneaked a couple of chocolate bars or something lol but seriously haven't in fact I'm sure I should be eating a bit more than I am but really just can eat more than a few spoons full ?

Please don't get disheartened hunni, your body is still healing inside........ just stay away from the scales and concentrate on healing and getting your fluids in :) the eating will all fall into place :) In the meantime.............chin up and congratulate yourself on taking that huge step to the new you and wow what a fantastic loss already :) x x x x hugs

Don't forget its got a lot warmer over the last couple of days you could be holding water, don't worry about things it will come off, try to hide the scales for a few weeks :)

Back