• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10s anyone?!

JO28172

This is def happy Sunday for me....feeling pretty chuffed that I've had my first glimmer of the 10s! Mental!!!

Attachments

• image-2526664830.jpg
    image-2526664830.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 232
Keep the focus and it's there for the taking.....days like today I love my band so much :)

Oh happy Sunday. That's great for you jo :D

Thats fab!, you must be feeling soo happy. Well done x

Well done! that is amazing :) x

Wahooooo! I love your avatar too. Hoping to fit into some rides by the summer as my 8 year old wants to go on the bigger rides at Blackpool pleasure beach.

That's fantastic! Well done you x

Absolutely brilliant Jo. Well done.
I don't think my scales go down that low....

Well done!!! That's brilliant!!

well done that's brilliant :)

Yes I'm also in the 10s, 10.9 this morning, but I have been 10.8. So fluctuating a bit. I hated being 10.13.8 as it meant all it took was a glass of water and I was back in the 11s. Now I am (more or less) safely in the 10s I'm getting greedy and want to be in the 9s!!

Thanks all and don't worry you will all get to this so keep the focus! those rides are waiting for you all.....how brave you are is down to you lol :) xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

no rides for me i will stand at the bottom and hold all your bags and jackets :) as usual x

no rides for me i will stand at the bottom and hold all your bags and jackets :) as usual x

Mmm. Me too. No amount of weight loss would get me on one of those rides. More scary than weight loss op :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back