• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The man from UCLAN he say..............

lotsabeefy

YES.
After being turned down to train as a mental health nurse last year because of my size.
The University of Central Lancashire have this year offered me a full time place, I'm so chuffed I cant believe it.
What a difference a year makes xxxxxx

Congratulations Nadine, well done x

Congratulations !!! thats fantastic news xxx

That is brilliant news, well done.

Oh wow Nadine. How wonderful!
The world is your lobster now lol. x

Hooray, that's brilliant news, bet you're over the moon!!!

xxx

That's brilliant news, I am so pleased for you. I remember how chuffed I felt when I got my place! 3 years later, I came away with a first & am now doing a PhD...I never thought in a million years I'd end up here! You will have the most fab time & make some wonderful friends...a huge well done, you deserve it!

That's fantastic news Nadine...congratulations :D when do you start?

I'm starting the Adult Nursing Diploma at Teesside University in January 2011 at the grand old age of 45 :) and I can't wait...doing a summer school in two weeks time on writing and essay skills :eek:

well donexx

That's fantastic news Nadine...congratulations :D when do you start?

I'm starting the Adult Nursing Diploma at Teesside University in January 2011 at the grand old age of 45 :) and I can't wait...doing a summer school in two weeks time on writing and essay skills :eek:

well donexx

I start in September also doing the diploma but RMN (no bursary with the degree and need a wage lol), cant wait. Good luck with your course. Im nearly 37 so not too far behind you. There are a lot of mature students studying nursing xxx

Whoohoo!! Good for you.
I start my midwifery degree in september!
Looks like there will be a few of us comparing notes....and for the record I'll be 39 on sunday!

well done and congratulations to you all, just shows that the op enables us to use it as a tool to give us a new lease of life and allow us to make our dreams come true

Thats brilliant Nadine, made up for you, your life has certainly changed in one year, wow!!
I think its mad how many nurses are on here. I remember reading a book years ago about earth angels and how they are usually obese because of there caring nature and taking on peoples un happiness, now i am really wondering xxx

Back