• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 month update

emmakc

Hi everyone, I've not been on here for months - I think when things get easier and you get your stride life gets in the way and you just get on with it!

I had my op on 28 September 2012 - those of you that remember me will recall that I was REALLY nervous and cancelled my op once! I'm now at goal weight and have gone from 16st 6lb to 9st 10lb and a size 20/22 to a size 10:D

I'm so much more confident now, I love going out - which I avoided like the plague before lol Clothes shopping is amazing as there is so much choice, rather than thinking what can I get to fit I buy what I like.

As for eating, there aren't any foods that I have to avoid. although I do sometimes eat a bit too much of foods that I shouldn't:sigh:

For those of you that are thinking about having a bypass - go for it, it's the best thing I ever did!

What a result! Go you! x

Wow well done Emma and thanks for coming back to let us know how you've got on. It's so good to hear that people have done well, gives us all hope.

Jen x

Congratulations on achieving your goal :)

Thanks for the update Emma, it inspires the members at the beginning of their 'journey'. Congratulations on reaching your goal, and it's wonderful to hear that you're food choices have not been restricted. Take care. X

I do remember you! So glad you to hear how well you have done :) Congrat's!

Good to hear from and thank you for the update as it is really great to hear how very well you have done!

I'm now at goal weight and have gone from 16st 6lb to 9st 10lb and a size 20/22 to a size 10:D
Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Back