• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

????

BlueDiamond

Hiya all .

Hope e1 is ok and doing well in their wls (wot ever journey/op etc).

I am due to go hospital this friday morning to sign consent forms for waiting list. I was wondering if anyone can let me know what I can expect or what happened when they went...or is it as simple as going in signing and then coming away??? Also I am a little confused as some ppl say the 18 week rule applies with wls and some say it isnt...If anyone can clear this up, or if it depends on your provider etc....

Thanks all in advance for reading....Be well x x MeJulie x x
kiss.gif

I spoke to the team doing my surgery only a couple of weeks ago regarding this. I was told that when i had my original waiting list letter it gave a waiting time of 20 weeks, i queried this the other week to see if this was to be seen by or to be operated on. The resounding answer was to be operated on, however they are currently breaching it...

What hospital are you at Julie?

Hiya ..thanks for replying.....I am at queens...the reason I asked about the 18 week rule is that some are told their provider uses this and others been told this doesnt apply to wls...e1 has a different story lol. I do not know anyone who has been done at Queens. But I will ask for details on friday for the support group as well and maybe someone there will be able to shed some light on the situation...and I will ask the surgeon as well........Just didnt wanna seem like I am trying to rush the Op ya know....but am inquisitive all the same LOL..... Thanks for replying..Maybe someone else will come along and offer some more advice but ty anyway

All the best - MeJulie x x

Hi Julie i dont know how it works at your hospital but i was put on the waiting list for revisional surgery 2 weeks ago for surgery and was told from that point i would be done with in the 18 weeks x

Hi Julie :) hun i was told that most hospitals keep to the 18 week rule if poss even for Wls but that is just from the time u have been put on the list.
Good luck with ur app chat soon xxx

Back