• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 days since my op

wendym109

Its been 2 weeks since my gastric wrap in prague and all is well, weighed myself this morning to find a stone gone!! Just gone onto soft foods.

Thats great!! I am booked to get wrapped on 21st April and I can't wait.

How are you feeling? is the sickness bad or tolerable?

Jelly

Thats great!! I am booked to get wrapped on 21st April and I can't wait.

How are you feeling? is the sickness bad or tolerable?

Jelly
Hey Jelly

Well done you. Will be coming in this week, Ill say hi if you are there. So glad you are going for it!

xx

WELL DONE WENDY....Great feeling eh!!

Last edited:
I have you to thank for this Wobble!!

How are you feeling? I hope my weight loss goes like yours. You are going great guns!!

Hopefully I will see you later this week!

Jelly x

Im feeling GREAT!!! Ill be calling in tomorrow as we are on holiday later this week. Hope you are about and we can have a natter about your pending thin'ness.
Im so excited for you!!

xx

Hi Wendy, Hope you are ok and doing well. I have been trying to find someone who has also been with Dr Vrany and I have just spotted you. I am so close to booking with him and just wanted to see if you would recommend him? thanks xx

Hi Wendy, Hope you are ok and doing well. I have been trying to find someone who has also been with Dr Vrany and I have just spotted you. I am so close to booking with him and just wanted to see if you would recommend him? thanks xx

Hello reederroo, I knew there was somebody I had seen been with Dr Vrany. I'm pleased you found someone but I'm sure there are others as well who have been with him so keep looking. X

Thanks Nikkita, yippeee I found it... Hope Wendy replies now lol. I will keep looking for others too. I love being on here and always find something new and fascinating! I have been blown away by how much support there is and how lovely everyone is on here. I'm addicted lol. How are you getting along? Have you started your pre op diet yet? x

Yes I started on Monday. It's going good and no slip ups so far! I can tell I feel less bloated already so that's a good sign. Just can't wait to get over there, get it done and get back again! X

You are definitely on count down now hun.... you are sooooo close! I'm just waiting to hear if I can get the date I want which will be end of May bank holiday if not I will have to wait until end of June. It's trying to tie in childcare, work etc. oh and money argghhh. I just want it now!!!x

Back