• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One week today!!!

jenniec

Eeek just 1 little week and I ll be on my way to Prague for my gastric wrap!!! Wasn't nervous at all but got to say the old nerves are starting to kick in!!! Don't know if its for the actual op or just being in another country on my own!!! Just keep reminding myself just how worth it it will eventually be!!

Soooo exciting. Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm going 5 weeks today. How have u done on your pre op diet so far? Xx

lynz g said:
Soooo exciting. Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm going 5 weeks today. How have u done on your pre op diet so far? Xx

Hey Lynz, it really is exciting, 5 weeks will be here before you know it!!! As for the pre op diet, Dr Hruby said to follow a low fat, high protein diet looking to lose between 2 and 4 kgsI ve had a virus all week and ate hardly anything so I think I ve nailed it lol, just gonna make sure I get plenty of protein and calcium in this week and I think I should be fine!! X x

Hi Jenniec
good luck with the op, I am sure you will be fine. nerves are normal!
Keep in touch. I am off to Prague for a wrap in November so will be interested to see what you think and how you get on. I am so excited for you, not many "wrappers" about :)

Hope your better. It will be ova soon and u will be shrinking lol..... keep us all up dated. Good luck xxxxx

Tracey12 said:
Hi Jenniec
good luck with the op, I am sure you will be fine. nerves are normal!
Keep in touch. I am off to Prague for a wrap in November so will be interested to see what you think and how you get on. I am so excited for you, not many "wrappers" about :)

HEy Tracey, are you? Well done, not long or you either then! I ll definatly keep you posted, I fly next Sunday have tests on Monday and have the procedure On Tuesday, booked flight to come home first thing Friday x x

All the best for your wrap - hope it all goes great for you - I've been so pleased with mine so far - 6 weeks post-op! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Gillykit said:
All the best for your wrap - hope it all goes great for you - I've been so pleased with mine so far - 6 weeks post-op! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thankyou my lovely, did you have the wrap too? What's your loss been like? X

jenniec said:
Thankyou my lovely, did you have the wrap too? What's your loss been like? X

Yes I had the plication (wrap) with Prof Ammori in Manchester on the 31st August. I had a couple of weeks of no weight loss, although I had inches loss, when on the purée stage but it is shifting now. I've lost just over a stone and a half since the op and lost half a stone on the pre-op. I think it will be slow and steady for me but am happy with that! x

Hey girls, arrived safely, all going well so far, all tests were fine, had a chat with the doc, he said I will be going down around 10 in the morning, I ll post as soon as I can :) x

Back