• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 Weeks post op

Peachie

Well it's 5 weeks today since I had my op and I have now lost 2 stone 4 lb sine op day and 8 stone since I started my pre-op diet on the 9th May. I am still on puree stage for another week, but can't wait for nest week to go onto soft foods.

I don't post on here often, but like everyone else on here I'm addicted to the site, and want to thank everyone who contributes because the advice has been invaluable. I don't think I would have coped quite as well without reading everyone else's experiences.

Zoe xx

wow peachie!!! well done, thats amazing!!! :) xxx

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, I'm a couple of days behind you and agree that this site has been invaluable.:):)

Hope you continue to be successful:)

Wow that is a brilliant loss !!! hope it keeps going well for you xxx

Super wl-well done XXX

Wow how fabulous is that, you must feel so proud of yourself and feel so much better. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

I love this site, I'm inspired I'm making the right decision to go ahead with my wls on a daily basis :) Thanks you guys xx

Well it's 5 weeks today since
I had my op and I have now lost 2 stone 4 lb sine op day and 8 stone since I started my pre-op diet on the 9th May.
I am still on puree stage for another week, but can't wait for nest week to go onto soft foods.

I don't post on here often, but like everyone else on here I'm addicted to the site, and want to thank everyone who contributes because the advice has been invaluable. I don't think I would have coped quite as well without reading everyone else's experiences.

Zoe xx

:wow:

Thanks all. I went into work today and everyone commented on how much they could tell now, even though I had only seen them 5 weeks ago and had already lost weight before. I came away with a huge smile on my face. I don't think I've weighed this weight (26st 13lb) since my late teens. Still an awful long way to go, but can't wait for the rest of the journey, and the new wardrobe at the end of it.

Zoe xx

Wait until that 26st is a 16st!!! Well done Zoe!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back