• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 days to go

Priesty

Hi

I have today started the Milk Diet, it is really not my idea of fun mainly because I don't really like milk well only in tea and on cereal.

I am using crusha no added sugar flavouring to help it taste more palatable. The hospital said that was ok (just want to check it is though) and I'm splitting my pint of jelly in 3 and having them at meal times.

I can't stop burping, I have a taste in my mouth like ive been gargling with a rotten egg and my wooden desk is beginning to look awful tasty!!:cry:

I have had quite a few cups of tea and wanted to ask is it ok to go over the 2 pints 'of any other non calorific liquid' or do I need to stick within that.

My menu for a day is
Breakfast: Tea, Jelly
Morning Milkshake
Lunch Tea, Jelly
Afternoon Milkshake
Dinner bovril, jelly, Tea,
Evening Milkshake

Plus a couple of extra milkshakes cups of tea in between.

I'm trying to drink when I start to feel hungry. My head feels like it's entered the twilight zone without the rest of me and I feel so cold.

Sorry to whinge but if I feel like this after 10 hours what am I gonna feel like after 14 days!!:wave_cry:

Thanks

Take Care

Paula XX:wave_cry:

It gets easier, so stick with it. Just remember, water is your friend!

In a day or so, the hunger will pass. It seems like a really harsh diet, but just think of the prize at the end. Key hole surgery and a great start to a new life x

Back