• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 pounds down already!

Brilliant news. We aren't to far apart on our dates I had mine on the 19th.

And how are you feeling? I am having trouble moving on from scrambled egg and soup at the moment!
Going to try some fish in sauce tonight for dinner ... See how I get on with that!

I'm going ok. Had a different procedure to you I had a bypass. However I had lsd where I lost 14lb ish in 11 days then post operation first week after -8lb and this week -6lb so that's 28lb in 25 days. I am finding it fine whilst I'm off work however the real test on my body will be next week when I start back at work which I'm a little apprehensive about

14lb is great StaceyAnne - sounds like you're doing brilliantly :)

I am pleased but haven't lost anything more for a week, but I am now on 'proper' food so that might be why. Dietician said that's normal and once my body adjusts I will start loosing again. I haven't had a band fill yet either!

Brill! Well done hunny! :) x

Thank you!
I must admit I am finding it hard to reconcile what I can eat and what I want to eat. I have my dinner on a small side plate and can still only eat half of it even though I want the rest. It feels increasingly wasteful to me ? but the dog is loving it lol

It's odd isn't it?! I've had a sleeve and my brain still tells me "yeah you can so eat all of that" - then I start and after a few mouthfuls it's all over! I worry my OH is getting fatter as she always finishes off my meals! Oopsy! :D x

Half a Tea plate is about my limit. I did start out with a full plate and leave half but I am learning the portion size better. Also the portion I can handle seems to change from food to food.

I try and serve smaller portions now I know what I can handle. I still have a problem leaving food on the plate even when I know I have had enough (I blame my mum for that one, lol), think its better if its not there in the first place.

Loving the loop - I'm so with you on that one! If it's not on the plate then I don't feel bad about leaving it. Went out for works lunch on Wednesday and had no control over the portion size - had to leave over half of the food on my plate and felt like a numpty when asked "was it ok?" and I replied "oh yes, delicious"! The waitress must have thought I was a right weirdo!

Back