• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Relly pleased

jonnywin

Hi guys just wanted to let you no just got back from my gp to get my scripts I got him to weigh me wile there and since last wednesday I've last a further 6 pounds so since my op 3 weeks ago I've lost over a stone and two stone altogether including mr pre op diet loss it so makes all the suffering worth wile and who else other then us oppers can say they have lost weight over the holidays lets all keep it going xx

nice one jonny :) x

well done thats brilliant x

Well done keep it up x

That is great news Johnny, nice to have a positive post from you, you sound like your not feeling so down any more... it is a tough journey at first, very emotional... but as you say..its all worth it.. you have done really well.
xxx

Great news johnny well dun ;)

Hi guys just wanted to let you no just got back from my gp to get my scripts I got him to weigh me wile there and since last wednesday I've last a further 6 pounds so since my op 3 weeks ago I've lost over a stone and two stone altogether including mr pre op diet loss it so makes all the suffering worth wile and who else other then us oppers can say they have lost weight over the holidays lets all keep it going xx
Hi Jonny,

Well done -what a wonderful start to 2012. You must feel great!! Hope all is well with you.

Cheers,

Thats great Jonny well done :D

well done....they do say its all worth in in the long run...looks like thats coming to fruition for you now x

Well done Johnny x

Well done Jonny. It is a real boost when you see results after feel low for the first week or so.

Back