• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Miss Tickle - Just a few more pounds

Miss Tickle

I am just over 2 years out . I achieved my goal quite a while ago and have more or less maintained since. It's not easy lol! I have decided to try to lose another 14 pounds to see if it improves the appearance of my arms and tummy. That would take me to 11 stone 2lbs which was my lowest adult weight. I long to weigh 10 stone something as that's a ladylike weight but I might be a bit straggly at that weight. I'm going to log my weight here for the last push. Any comments, tips or encouragement welcome xx
START: 12 stone 2lbs on 19.8.2013
20.8.2013 12st 1lb - 1lb lost
29.8.2013 12 stone - 2lbs lost

Last edited:
Thanks x

if you work out a way of losing weight from specific areas then let me know!!! don't let yourself get too thin, keep an eye on your bmi ... sounds silly to say it, but healthy is the main thing! xxxx

I just figure that my arms and tum will have to shrink as theres no fat anywhere else on me. If my face gets any thinner though I will stop as I have a tendancy to look gaunt. I can stand to lose loads more according to the bmi charts but I know I'd be too thin at the bottom end :O)

Hi hunny

Your doing fab. For me even if I lose the last stone I honestly don't think it will make any difference to the appearance of the bits that left. Only plastics cud sort them.

Hiya Gary. Nice to see you posting too.
HD, Nothing other than surgery will sort my bits either but I think they would look a bit less horrendous with less fat in the saggy bits lol xx

you've done well...all the best with the extra you want to loose..x

Thanks Jaywill.
Well, day one went well and the scales say 1lb off this morning. It will be water weight just like anyone else starting a diet of course, but its still a huge buzz to see those scales moving down again xx

What are you trying to get it off?

I am doing a combo. I really like the 5:2 way of eating and also like slimming world so I'm doing both. I have been using 5:2 to maintain as I do have a few high calorie things now and again. I also weigh in at SW as it really keeps me on track.
I have always stuck to basics apart from the high calorie naughties lol. I still use a side plate, eat my protein first, never drink with meals and chew, chew, chew. I am incapable of eating a large meal.
One thing I have noticed is that I need to keep my calories fairly low even to maintain. If I ever 1500 wrought goes on. I am very active but just seem not to need many calories. I have never been just able to relax and eat whatever. It doesn't bother me though, just a way of life now.
To lose now I'm trying 2 days on 500 calories and 5 days on 1000.
Xx

Gosh Jane, your BMI is very low already. Would you still be in the healthy range if you lost another 7lbs?
My GP says less than 20 is not good. I thought down to 18 was ok but he says not.

Another day completed and I feel in control and motivated. I like proving to myself that I actually have will power and self control xx

I saw the Horizon programme about intermittent fasting and the associated health benefits appear to be outstanding. I also enjoy resting my system as sometimes I do find eating more of a chore than a pleasure . Unfortunately, that does not apply to cake lol.

lol! I quite enjoy eating so I don't have that issue. Do you find it helps with the losses or is it just feel good factor.

Our loose skin weighs so the BMI chart is incorrect. Until we have our skin removed (if we choose to) we will never be 'text book' on that flipping scale. If our skin problem is considerable we can even if we are in Ketosis but be classed as overweight on the chart. That sucks and is something I bear in mind about my future - not to get too hung-up on weights and measures xxxx

Back