• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14ml Band

Betty

Hi Guys

Got my band '14ml' in May
Lost 2 an half stone
Had 3rd fill 3 days ago so now have 9.8ml

Any1 else got this size band?
When did u start to feel restricted?

Any updates would help x

I have 10.5 mils in my 14 mil band and feel a level of restriction I feel happy with that allows me to eat around 1600 cals a day and maintain comfortably but I can tuck in a lot more calories if I want/choose to! For me I started to feel a decentish restriction from around 9.5-10 mils but it did come and go depending on totm, stress levels, as my weight changed, food choices I made. Restriction is a very personal thing so best not to compare. We as individuals are very different as are our bodies/stomachs and even exactly where the surgeon places the band on our stomach can differ.

Well done on your fab 2 1/2 stones gone so far :talk017:

I had 14ml band and was tight on 8.5ish mls I never went over 9 its a very individual thing

i have a 14ml band and 5 /6 fills has taken me to 10mls I still have very limited restriction.

It hasn't taken any of the hunger away and I can eat whatever I want and how much I want, even at 11 months in. I had a time of over restriction after my 4th fill but it disappeared literally overnight.

But I'm happy with not having it, as all I've achieved is through my own hard work with the motivation of the band, rather than the band being the focus.

Thanks ladies.

I know it's a personal thing and differs.
Glad for yr thoughts an ways of working.
Must admit - willpower helps as much as th tool we paid for.

Was getting distracted mind for not loosing in 8 weeks x

You have to have willpower to make the band work for certain!

Back