• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

? omg got to start all over again

missdmac

The story of my band well I had my band 2 years ago 14ml band ( must of had a very big stomach lol). From the start it went tits up port had turned so could not have a fill for a few months. Then I had a big fill 5ml which made it 7 as I had to start. This was fine for a few months then it started to play up so 2ml defill felt better then played up again another defill down to 4 then didn't fill restricted another 1 ml fill was fine for a while then a defill. Well it turns out that I have delicate band. So I have I ml in my band and nearly 2 stone heavy. I was 23 stone down to 15 now 16.13. Now I have a band fill in Sunday not sure how much to put in. Wish I could find my happy media, and really nervous and have to get back to the begging 20.20 20 which I having done in months. After all this I really don't have any regrets having my band the 2 stone laps was over Christmas and back to feeling hungry all the time hopefully I'm going to come right very soon. If anyone has had the same experience I would love to hear. Xxxxxx

Just read your posting, what a drama! So sorry to see your starting again I cant help as im a bypasser byt wanted you to know I wish you the very best

Back