• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ah fingers crossed for some restriction lol

top_kat

I am hoping if everyone crosses their fingers really tight that it may make my band tighter lol

I went for another fill yesterday and was at 7.5ml in a14ml band but as yet I've not found restriction from my band. I was surprised when she took me up another 1.5 mls so now have 9. She was saying that average restrictions for a 14ml band usually kicks in between 9 and 10.5 so next fills will be smaller amounts but because I have no restriction thus far she said it could be the higher end for me. I am hoping that this will kick some restriction in for me and help re-start the losses I've been having.

Want to get back to my zero noodles lol but liquids only now for 3 days - she did say to make another appointment for four weeks to go for another adjustment but think I will wait to see what it's like when I eat some food lol

I had lost 15lbs since my fill 4 1\2 weeks ago and they are pleased with how things are going , but while willpower and self control is still strong a little helping hand from my band "Anna" will be welcome! Although so would a bacon sandwich right now lol

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: Got everything crossed for you!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: C'mon Anna - it's time to do your thing! :)

I admire you greatly, to do as well as you have without any real restriction is amazing! I hope this fill gives you some to go along with that strong will of yours :) xx

thank you :) if I can take the edge off the hunger then I will be happy - to eat a meal and not feel hungry would be lovely especially if it helps stop the grazing cos I'm still hungry. I am going to try cooking a larger portion and then breaking it down to 3 portions to spread out every 3 hours or so as I find I tend to eat 90% of my daiky cals after 3pm . It's certainly a game this eating lark lol

And I am hoping to start on my couch to 5 k in the next few weeks - I had a dream th other day that I run a marathon before I hit 45 lol

Fingers crossed for you. Running would be so cool. My friend is running her first half marathon on Sunday and full one in April. An amazing thing to look to do. My arthritis probs mean I can run on pavement but would love to build up to a 5 k on the treadmill :) xx

I was thinking similar thoughts - what is couch to 5k? A structured running programme? I did join a beginners running group in the autumn of last year but managed to hurt my knee (still in a lot of pain now and hobbling around) and made one of my toe nails black so only managed two sessions before having to drop out :( I'll try again when I've shifted a bit of the weight! :eek:

I was thinking similar thoughts - what is couch to 5k? A structured running programme? I did join a beginners running group in the autumn of last year but managed to hurt my knee (still in a lot of pain now and hobbling around) and made one of my toe nails black so only managed two sessions before having to drop out :( I'll try again when I've shifted a bit of the weight! :eek:

Yes couch to 5k is a running programme that introduces it over 6 weeks I believe it is, you download podcasts, but it introduces brisk walking and then running for 60 seconds and then walking again etc for your timed session, then it ups it the next week and the next week.

I need to buy a good support bra before this tho LOL having lost so much weight, they have certainly shrunk :( but I need some support there otherwise I shall knock myself out LOL

All systems go Top Kat !!!! We have lift off. . This will be it. Good luck with your Annapanna ! Xxx ruby

Thanks Ruby :)

I'm noticing a slight difference. I've been on liquids only for the past 3 days with an introduction of mash last night. Apart from saturday evening when I felt a little hungry, I had a milky coffee and a couple of yoghurts and it took that feeling away - surprising as I'd done a 2 mile walk, a gym workout and a swim that day so I'd usually feel it more.

Last night I had a small fish fillet and some ratatouille and felt full for the rest of the evening - evenings are my difficult time.

I don't feel hungry in the mornings anyway even before band, but I've noticed that the past few days, my first "pang" of hunger is kicking in around 3pm, instead of around the 12-1pm so it seems to have given some relief to the hunger feelings - and if that is what comes as part of having restriction then thats good for me.

:)

Will be interesting when I can get back to food and my zero noodles!

Hope you're doing ok!

Ahhhh, ok. Sounds good :)

I'm with you re support bra! I found the shop ones were terrible and after a bit of research ended up buying an Enell which I found gives good compression ;)

Hi top kat, would you mind posting the link to where you got your zero noodles from as Im struggling to find them but am desperate to try them. Thanks, Wendy x

Back