• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

16 and obsese

cherry

its on sky 3 at nine.... but its clashing with 71 degrees north so havent made mind up yet lol xx

ill put it on record on sky + do you watch this is england 86?

ramseys best restaurant is on at that time tooo!

no to both lol xx

lol - its filmed in sheffield and thats the year i was born - seems sureal to me and a little wierd but im still hooked on it fr some reason! lol
thanks for lettin us know about 16 and obese - ill be watching that!

i absolutely love watching lorraine kellys big fat challenge on bio, its fab!!!!!!!!!!!

Do any of you watch Lorraine's Next Big fat challenge? On Bio at 10pm tonight... I tape that... it is about the Chawner Family, Second Series xxx

According to wii fit my son is obese. I've banned him from going on it as I think this is where kids' unhealthy issues with food starts. My son is like a skinned rabbit, there is not an ounce of fat on his. He is 9stone 4lb & size 28" waist. Its ridiculous!!

Sorry, rant over..... ;)

I watched this programme tonight, won't go into too much detail as some of you will have sky+'d it, however will be interested in people's views on it after a day or two, once more people have seen it.

I did not get any information out of it that I didn't already know, and was more of an "interest in someone's story" type of documentary. I didn't realise it was about an american boy, not that it should make a difference, I just like seeing programmes with UK patients, to get an idea of the different areas and the way things work etc.

Lookforward to hearing some more comments over the next couple of days perhaps.

Wendyx

i watched it! and yeah i think the same it wasnt very informational - just a story! good to watch though! i love a happy ending! lol x

I enjoyed it - he was a lovely lad. They didn't really show the difficult bits, like food at different stages, wind pain, dumping etc. No wonder everyone thinks its so easy.

I agree with you Vron, did you also notice that they talked about 'leaks' and the longer term effects? Just wondered if you had picked up on that...

Hope you are ok Vron... love from Bev xxx

i didn't see this post so missed it but i love watching the lorraine big fat challenge
me too Jo, they are fab arent they!!

Back