• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a protein lishus hit..

cherry

so get yourself ramakin dish, layer the bottom with pan fried ( use frylight) pepper mushrooms,then sprinkle some low fat grated chedder, and chopped ham, then crack an egg on the top and then sprinkle some low fat chedder on top, and put the ramakins on tray in the oven and bake for around 9/10 min at 200 degrees, for runny eggs, make some melba toast to dip in and its lush!!!! remeber dont scramble the egg just crack it into it xx

Mmm ! Sounds yummy ! Thanks Kel x

Sounds lush, thanks precious... hope everything is getting better xxx

Thanks Kelly for that recipe sounds delish and im going to try it as soon as im able to. xxx

OMG Cherry that sounds so lush..... I will so have to think of doing it x

i had it today and it was amazing and VERY filling!!! the eggs are like perfect poached eggs but obviously there baked....xx

I've copied it down and when I'm able to eat that much, hubby has just said he'd like it too... thank you love... I'm always looking for new bariatric style recipes.

Love to everyone xxx

its lush a perfect runny egg with melba toast to dip and all cheesy tooo x

i like to help x

Reactions: Bev
I know you do and I appreciate your helpfulness very much.

Thank you so much precious for thinking of us all... keep posting anything like this Angel, it is so helpful and it helps so many.

Love and hugs xxx

Back