• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fat doctor got me worried

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
hello, well i watched fat doctor, was on sky real lives at 5pm, i recorded it and just watched it now and i found it very very intersting, 1st time id ever seen it, but while he was with a patient he said with the band dont expect any weight loss till u have the band restricted and will lose bout 2 - 4lbs a month!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

i thought it was more than that a hell of a lot more.

thank u in advance for replyin, havent figured out how to say thanks on ere yet lol xx

Hi there...

That is only an average...some people lose lots more than that.

My average is about 6-8lbs.

What series is on SKY Real Lives? I have only caught a few episodes on HOME and Health but with me planning surgery I am interested in seeing as much as I can of this programme.

hello, well i watched fat doctor, was on sky real lives at 5pm, i recorded it and just watched it now and i found it very very intersting, 1st time id ever seen it, but while he was with a patient he said with the band dont expect any weight loss till u have the band restricted and will lose bout 2 - 4lbs a month!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

i thought it was more than that a hell of a lot more.

thank u in advance for replyin, havent figured out how to say thanks on ere yet lol xx

Can't help with your concerns about the programme, but with regard to the 'thanks' if you look at the bottom right of your post, there's a 'thumbs up'. Just click on it. x

not sure i only discovered it today as i dont have it on home and health only on sky real lives, xx

Don't worry about the quoted weight loss. Everyone lose's at different rates and you will find you get out of it what you put in. If you stick with the right foods and exercise you'll be fine. Take a look at the stats of the banders here and your view will be different to what it is now.xxx

The loss is about what I was quoted by both hospitals - everyone is different though. The 2 successful bandsters I know personally - one took 4 years to lose 13 stone, the other took 3 years to lose 7 stone. It is a slow, but steady journey - personally i lost more, but that was simply because I dieted until I got restriction, then it all went badly wrong!

Back