• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

17 1b loss in first week post op :0))

Butterfly38

Hi all, just thought is share my good news, just been weighed 7 days after my op and have most a whopping 1 stone 3 pounds!!! Can't tell you how happy I am. Makes all the pain worthwhile x

Wow incredible loss! Well done. Puts my 9lbs to shame! I had a sleeve last Monday. Do you have a lot to lose? How much have you lost in total? Good luck with your journey xx

Hi skinny girl ...... I have lots to lose yeah.... 9 1b is fantastic well done!! Only lost 41b pre- op but since dec in total I have lost 2 st 81b

Well done x

Mine stalled after the first week and still waiting for it to start again x

Butterfly38, that is AMAZING!!! Really well done! Just out of curiosity, what procedure did you have done?

Skinnygirlbreakingout and Lincs Lass, stay positive , we know its not going to be easy and plain sailing but it will definitely be worth it in the long run. Don't give up

Where in Lincoln are you by the way? I'm moving there in July. My sister is already there. Love the area.

I had my op on 22 Feb so will be 3 weeks on Friday.

I'm in Boston so a little way from Lincoln (but still an Essex girl at heart!)

5 weeks post op and I have lost 331b / 2 stone 5, really happy with that but having a lot of trouble with food getting stuck, in still on puréed !!

Hi I just wondered if u can tell me , I am getting my op at north tees in morning :(
Can you tell me how many days you were in for and what did you wear for the days you were in ? Many thanks and a massive well done for your weight loss so far :)))

Op was 1.30pm on the Tuesday. As I lived an hours drive from hospital I was allowed home on the Friday afternoon. Otherwise I'd have gone home Thursday am.
I wore loose t-shirt nightdress & dressing gown with knickers for decency.
Because of the position of my keyhole points I wore a loose dress home with no bra home. My keyhole cuts were sealed with surgical glue & left uncovered so would catch on what I wore until they fell off after about 10days. So I wore baggy smooth clothes that limited the amount of catching on the glue scabs.

Ooh & don't forget to get whoever picks you up to bring a pillow for you. I put it between me & the seatbelt so I was safe in the car without the belt rubbing or pressing on tender bits. Avoid bumps & potholes if they can to as the trapped wind let alone the surgery make them feel at least 10x bigger deeper & painful.

Back