• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18 months and 14 stone loss

Yvessa

Over the moon today - just passed 14 stone loss :)

Omg, phenomenal you! You have achieved so much.

phenomanal loss, go you!

Amazing! Well done you

And you're still going strong ;)
I always think of your achievements when I feel myself slacking... this gives me a much needed boot up the jacksy lol
Also when I feel like I can't lose any more after a 12 stone lose I know by your results that it's possible to keep going x

I won't kid you honey, I felt much the same way. And there comes a point where you just have to keep walking the beaten path even though it doesn't guarantee a loss.
The journey is harder on the head than anything else, but we will get there :)

Really delighted for you Yvessa - you really deserve all your success, and you are so helpful on here with your advice:wow::wow:

Yve, you are amazing and an inspiration. In real terms do you realise you are no longer carrying a size 18 woman of average height around with you 24/7. That's is mind-blowing. Fantastic! xxxx

14 Stones is truly amazing! and I know how much hard work & determination it must have taken for you to get to this point, so good luck with the last 4 stones and Well Done !

See I always said you was Mrs Pepperpot, amazing what a fantastic achievement xxx

Back