• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18 months and 14 stone loss

Yve, you are amazing and an inspiration. In real terms do you realise you are no longer carrying a size 18 woman of average height around with you 24/7. That's is mind-blowing. Fantastic! xxxx

Wow - that's an amazing visual! Thank you!

Congratulations on your phenominal weightloss! thats amazing! Youre now 98 bags of sugar lighter!

Wonder where I kept them all...although I'm pretty sure I can remember eating most of them ;)

14 Stones is truly amazing! and I know how much hard work & determination it must have taken for you to get to this point, so good luck with the last 4 stones and Well Done !

Thank you :)

See I always said you was Mrs Pepperpot, amazing what a fantastic achievement xxx

Haha, thank you :)

YEAH YVESSA ... Congratulations. You have done SOOOOOOO well. An inspiration xxx

I think you've done bloody brilliantly! Very well done you must be so proud of yourself, and rightly so :)

Absolutely A M A Z I N G stuff hun...So inspirational for a lot of people trying to lose weight via WLS.
Anything is possible,even though you think you've come to a standstill you dig your heels in and off you go.It's a bumpy ride at times but you've proved that you can do it.
Very proud of you Lipi..Keep going strong hun x

Back