• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet starts tomorrow!!!

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hiya everyone ;)
Well, have been out for my last meal tonight before starting the pre op diet tomorrow :)
I just want to thank you all again for being here when I need you, I seem to spend hours on this site reading diaries, and writing down hints and tips for my journey.
I am dreading starting the diet tomorrow, but am also excited about where it is going to lead, to me finally having my gastric bypass on Monday 12th.:gimi:
I also want to wish everyone else who is having their op soon, the very best of luck and happy and quick healing.
I hope I can be strong and stick rigidly to the diet, have made notes from the pre op diet threads, so wish me luck :D

Good luck Jan, hope all goes well for you on your pre op diet, not long to go now...keep thinking positive..take care hun xx

Good luck Jan, you're going to sail through it all. You've got to be an expert by now having read everyone's stories while you've waited :D

Seriously though, you've waited for such a long time and very patiently too I might add, you deserve this more than anyone I know. Good luck hunny :hug99: xxx

Good luck, you're going to do great :)

You will do fabulously! Keep posting to let us know how you get on.
I found the first few days of the pre-op diet quite diffcult and it helped to come here and off load!

good luck Jan, i have started my preop as you kn ow as i have to do 6 weeks, but i will only be a week behind you to have the op, hopefully i see you back on here posting before i go in take care hun,
Hers to us being slim and healthier next year xxx

All the best of luck to you hun! You will do wonderfully xx

Jan, i have faith, i know you can do it!! I will be getting a new mobile number tomorrow, got a blackberry so i can keep in touch when i go in, i will text u the new number later on, GOOD LUCK, lots of love

All the best Jan - you're well prepared and I just know you'll do brilliantly ! You go girl ! x

Wooooooohoooooooooooo Jan, you are sooooooo close now, the pre-op diet is here....wooohooooooooo hehe
Steph xx

Thanks everyone ;)
Well so far today, I have had one slice of toast with a scraping of margarine for breakfast and a large cup of earl grey
Lunch I had two crispbreads spread very thinly with philadelphia followed by a pear and a cup of earl grey
Got to try and drink some more fluids this afternoon :):)

Good luck Jan, I wont lie, the Pre-Op Diet is and will be the most difficult part of your journey. but by heck is it all worth it, so just keep reminding yourself of that. x

Oh Jan,
I am so excited for you. Your time has come at last.

I wish you lots of luck with your pre-op diet. Stick to it, distract yourself if you struggle and keep thinking it'll be over soon.

All the best with your WLS. Let us all know how you go on.

I will be waiting to hear about every step you take (as will all the other pre-ops).

Sending best wishes and hugs

Hi Sharron, just deciding what to have for dinner tonight, think it may be ham and salad with some balsamic vinegar (hope that is ok to have, does anyone know?). Then shall have my yoghurt later on with a cup of tea before bed.
Thanks for being there for me, means a lot xxxxxx

Back