• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet starts tomorrow!!!

You go Jan, you can do it :talk017: i have text u my new number, hope you got it, lots of love xxxx

jan .....my dietician said i can have 8 slices of the wafer thin ham ( which i thought was alot so actually questioned her again), and yes she said to balsamic vinegar is brill x

so you enjouy hun x

Good luck Jan
WIsh you well and a speedy recovery

Ooooh Jan!
Your day is getting closer and closer.
Sounds as though you've done fab with day one! Bring on day 2! xx

Good luck Jan, I am sure it will go quickly..or at least I hope it does for you! The first day of the rest of your changed life..so exciting :) :) xx

Oh Jan I cant believe it is nearly here. You will be fine, I will follow your progress like you did mine.

You will love the new you.:)

Hiya Sharron, thanks for asking :)
Have just posted on your other thread. Have not been too good, had a really bad headache, not sure if this is normal? Have been hungry too, but been good, haven't cheated at all ;)
Am trying to think what I need to take now, and what I will need fluid wise when I come home, any ideas? xxxxx

Water, water water. You need to drink loads, but only in little sips and it is not easy but can be done.

Milky coffees, cocoas etc. They have protein in.

As M said the headaches are quite normal although mine were really bad the first time I did the milk diet. I saw the dietician the other day as you know and in the first few days it is clear liquids only for me water, no sugar squash, stock cube. Then progress on to soup with no bits in, milk all those sorts of things will try and find time tonight to give more detail but need to go to work now. Will try and come on later. Take care and I hope you feel a little better today.

The headache will ease very soon, you are doing brillantly, not long now

I'm not on the pre-op diet yet, but I recognise the headaches from all previous attempts at losing weight by dieting. Your body is sulking because you're taken away all the yummy stuff it likes.

If you body was a toddler right now, it would be rolling around the sweetie isle at the supermaket hitting the floor, crying and yelling "mummy mummy I really want it". Or at least that's how my body reacts when I go on a diet.

Regards, Ade.

Back