• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st 3 stone

teen

post op loser
My goal was for 27th march when I go Belguim but I hit it today. So on for goal 2 now

Not tried all the clothes on in wardrobe yet perhaps I should start. All though I did try something on in Adsa last week and was well p@@@ed of as a 22 top was still to small I was 22/24 before the op. Still have my birthday and xmas money ready for new clothes.

i know what you mean teen...ive lost over 2 st and im still wearing my clothes pre-op..must ac been tighter....im just so lukin 4ward to start throwing things out and starting again....

I will give it another stone and see what then Think I have lost mine of my bum and face lolol

mine all went off my face and shoulders to begin with and it was only when i hit the 3 stone mark that things started to feel too big in general. since then im lucky to get 3-4 weeks out of some things.
you will get there just be patient.
hc

Well done chick that is a great loss in a short time...I went clothes shopping yesterday as my 16's are getting far to loose to remain decent and I had only got two pairs of 14's to wear for work. Anyway whilst I was walking around for some reason I felt myself expand in my head I was still the weight I was before and it put me off buying anything. When I came home I pulled a pair of jeans out of the wardrobe that would fit but I could not sit down in them. In my head I was still the same as a few months ago but when I pulled them on, all the time thinking they would be even tighter, they actual fit great and I can sit in them...sometimes our heads have the wrong image in their...so go try your clothes on you may be surprised like I was...xx

congrats on reaching your goal and on your weight loss

I too have lost it from my face and shoulders first

well done teen :clap:

ur doin great, i'm exactlt the same, lost just short of 2 stone and still wearing the same clothes, its a bummer but once we start dropping we'll probably wish we could have a couple more months in each size to get our wear out of them...typical women eh!!!!

I can't wait for these feelings of loosing weight and clothes sizes, is there any way I can wake up from this op and not loose weight? I am terrified I will wake up and they wll tell me they haven't done it or your gastric band was successful...NO I WANT A BYPASS!! Did anyone else have these dreams?

Sxx

Well done hun. I was the same as u after I'd lost just under 2 stones, still wearing a size 22/24 then it seemed just over night everything was falling off me and I'm now wearing a size 18!!
It won't be long now Teen you will see all ur hard work pay off shortly x Take care x x x

Only just seen this Teen for some reason. Thats a massive milestone. Well done hun.

wannaloose8stone, you are very patient in your wait for surgery and so supportive to everyone, there will be one big cheer when you finally get there from all of us

wannaloose8stone, you are very patient in your wait for surgery and so supportive to everyone, there will be one big cheer when you finally get there from all of us

Aww... what a lovely thing to say. Thank you very much xx

Back