• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my first goal

hopelesscase

Called into the new tk max in bolton today and spotted a really nice black and white linen top in xxl. Although i had said i wasnt buying any unecessary clothing i just had to try it on. Its slightly fitted but is meant to be loose and it fir where it touched but just felt so nice.
Got a bit panicy when i couldnt get it off on the first two attempts as its an over the head one. But eventually made it. I was just about to put it on the hanger and put it back on the rail when i spotted the price £70 reduced in the sale to £7.
Hence to say it came home with me.
It is now hung on the back of the bedroom door and once i have my op it is my first goal. measuring it i think it is a 20ish and im currently a 24/26.
my biggest worry is i have been this size for so long that all my clothes bar a few are all 24/26 so once i start loosing im going to have to invest in a roll of string or run round naked.

Hopeless - 6 weeks post op and it will be far to big for you :D its an awsome feeling though, and its going to cost Mr Hopeless a fortune lol lol :eek:

wow £7 a real bargain id of bought it also !!:d when i started to lose weight i sold my bigger sized clothes on ebay, so that gave me cash to buy smaller ones, im a clothes shopping addict now, especially on the net.
liz xx

Now guys and gals i got all hot and bothered there!!!!

HC your top will fit you in no time what a bargain though. x

Goal weight - I was hoping to have reached my first goal today at my weigh in, alas my rappid weight lose seems to have slowed and i am 1lb short doh ! guess i'll have to wait another week before i can celebrate my first goal ! :D

Back