• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st day/night out since op....

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Had my op 30th Jan and I am off out with the girls on Saturday for our annual 'Grand National' day out. We don't go to the National, we just go round Liverpool and get 'hammered'. But, I won't be getting in that state!! I've tested the water with Vodka, with no afte affects but I am going to take it easy as I don't want to be ill!!

I have bought new outfit and feel great, that I am looking better!!

Hope you all have a good weekend and your lucky on the National!!!
xxx

Well done and I hope you have a great time.

Had my op 30th Jan and I am off out with the girls on Saturday for our annual 'Grand National' day out. We don't go to the National, we just go round Liverpool and get 'hammered'. But, I won't be getting in that state!! I've tested the water with Vodka, with no afte affects but I am going to take it easy as I don't want to be ill!!

xxx
You sound like me i still have the odd vodka or wine n diet lemonade, hasnt got me drunk yet but not drank much used to be able to drink the group under the tablexx enjoy xx

Had my op 30th Jan and I am off out with the girls on Saturday for our annual 'Grand National' day out.

Have a fab time !!! What horse have you got?

I fancy: Shakalakaboomboom -- because of the ridiculous name if nothing else. :D

Non yet, we not really bothered about the horse's!!!!! lol. xx

fizzwoods said:

xxx

Have fun Hun , how weight loss going xx

Hope you had/are having a great time :)

Back