• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Night Out Out Since Op

SleeveGirl

Ok, so tomorrow night I am going on my 1st night 'out out' since my op (nearly 6 months ago). I am allowed to drink (I know this is a sore subject)!

Does anyone have any drink suggestions...? I would of ordered vodka/orange but just fancy something different - preferably fizz free, and not wine because it gives me THE worst hangovers! Lol :)

Katy xx

How about 'Bloody Mary'..Vodka and Tomato juice :)

Have you tried any at home first? I would be very wary of having your first drink while you were out

No I haven't had any yet haven't fancied it to be honest. Would try it at home first. But Just with parties etc coming up wondered how long it was post op people drank x

I was about 6 months out.

My only advice is be very careful and read your own 'signs'.

I avoid alcohol outside of my own front door as one small glass of wine and I'm all over the place. My son thinks it is hilarious that his mother is a total lightweight (in all ways!!!).

Hmmm we have a quiz night tonight for our vicar and curates combined birthdays - maybe I should go for it tonight. Be prepared for the pictures on the front of the Sunday red tops :eek:

Have a great time tonight x

I drink gin and cranberry with loads of ice. Xx

Back