• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st fill tomorrow!!!

Lisalooloo

Oh my goodness, it's my first fill tomorrow at DP. Am slightly nervous, more so about being told the port has flipped or something is wrong, know I'm probably worrying unnecessarily just a bit nervous as it can happen to any of us!

Forgot about getting some numbing cream so hope it doesn't hurt too much. Can't believe I had my band fitted a whole month ago, it's gone so quick.

Had my first day of 4 week plus food, which was nice before back on fluid for a day, then mush then proper food again. Was quite amazed that eating a small amount of real food worked and i felt full quite quickly. Can't say I'm looking forward to soup :-( but it's a small price to pay really.

Think a fill is needed as this week have got my appetite back.

Hope everyone is getting on ok, love coming on this site it is so reassuring and keeps you motivated

Keep well everyone xxx

Hoping it all goes well for you! Ive got my first fill next thursday (27th) when I'll be 5 weeks post op, celebrating my 40th birthday with a band fill and liquids for 3 days LOL

Thanks hun, Does that 3 day liquid cover vodka? Lol

Your doing so well - well done!

Have a fab birthday and hope your fill goes well for you xxx

Good luck with your fills ladies, you will be fine! x

Have a lovely birthday top kat, I was 40 not long after I had my band :D

Just think ,,,, every little helps :D good luck today.

Back