• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eating after 1st fill

clairabelle83

I was quite surprised when i went for my 1st fill on Friday to find that i needed to do the liquid diet for 2 weeks then mushy for 2 weeks again seems a long time! I had only had 1 week of eating almost normal food, i so miss chewing!
What does everyone elses provider recommend? xx

Hi Clairabelle
I'm with THG and have to do one day liquids and I day mushies and then back to normal food by day 3 after a fill. 2 weeks of each does seem a bit extreme. Maybe you could phone tomorrow and confirm?

It's definitely 2 weeks of each i had mine done at Walsall Manor it seems they do all the diets for much longer than any other provider. I had to do pre op diet for 4 weeks. Post op liquid for 4 weeks then puree for 2 and soft mushy for another 2 :( finding it very difficult xx

Hi

I am same as crazy lady - the day you have fill and day after it's liquids, 1 day of mushies, then back to normal.

Justine x

guidelines do vary, my own after a fill is liquids for 3 days, mash for 3 days and then back to normal foods, I did fin going back to liquid after the first fill the hardest cos I'd just had 5 days of food, but on subsequent fills it hasn't been a problem

Do follow what they ask of you tho :)

Back