• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st month 33lbs

Great result!

Congratulations! That's a fantastic weight loss! Know what you mean about the liquids... I'm on my pre-op diet & finding 3-4 ltrs a struggle. Good luck on your journey, you're off to a fab start! :)

Fantastic! Well done x

fantastc loss hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow congrats. You must be delighted. Struggling with amount of fluid per data but it will come.

wow fantastic loss. xxx

im also 1 month today had my opp on the 4th feb i also find it so so so hard to drink im ok with a few cups of coffee but water or juice just dont wanna go down it drives me mad ive now started having warm juice and that helps alot .some days i feel like oh my god why did i do this i just wanna eat food but then i see myself and know i did the right thing im loving being 3 and half stone lighter i feel like my life has just started today is a good day but i do have my down days x

Well done!!!! :)

Feeling exactly the same. But the only way is up or should that be down? LOL

Fab

Superb loss, 8lb a week is amazing. Well done

well done your doing great x
Liquids: your doing so well... im 16 weeks post op and its been only the last month i have been able to get over a litre and half and hit 2 litres x

Back