• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st surgiservary!!!!

So yday was anniversary number 1 and I celebrated in lying in bed with concussion after getting headbutted and kicked in the head at work :sigh:
So, 1yr later and minus 58.8kg. Size 26 to size 14! V happy and still thinking it's the best decision I ever made :D
A few pics and happy anniversary to me!!!

Attachments

• SDC13291.jpg
    SDC13291.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 179
  • SDC13292.jpg
    SDC13292.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 187
  • SDC13903.jpg
    SDC13903.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 171
  • SDC13902.jpg
    SDC13902.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 165
  • SDC13905.jpg
    SDC13905.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 207
wow - well done. Your skin looks good too (the thought of how much loose skin I might get worries me lol)

I have got some on stomach, arms and thighs but not too bad and nowhere near as bad as it was when I was fat!!! lol
I go horseriding alot too so helps tone a bit...I havent been to the gym for months so would prob be better if I had buuuut I can still wear short skirts and boob tubes and look ok so am not too fussed!!! When I've lost more and had kids I'll prob look into TT etc but for now am happy!

Great results angel eyes, happy surgiversary, hope you're feeling better after your accident, you're looking great to.

OMG that is just ridiculous lady well done you, you look fantastic great job so far, that's Dope (See I am down with the kids LOL) xxx

Haha dope! U don't happen to hve been watching The Voice by any chance?!
Thanks all, feel fab and lovin that Ivan wear short skirts etc and no1 looks twice!
My skin isn't bad from a distance but not too pretty up close! Got loads of stretch marks (which I never had before op!) but, like I said, nothing too bad ad having stretchy skin won't kill me!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done on your weightloss
your pics are fantastic you look like a different person
i am just starting on my journey (16days post op )
so i hope my success is as good as yours

drylaw said:
well done on your weightloss
your pics are fantastic you look like a different person
i am just starting on my journey (16days post op )
so i hope my success is as good as yours

I'm sure it will. I need to do pouch tear as recently I've been able I eat a proper sized meal on occasion as don't want to slip! Old habits die hard!!!
Oh and FYI to anyone that wears jeans alot. Boyfriend fit jeans and apron tummy REALLY dont go well together, as I just found out lol gives u the muffin top look!!!

You look amazing!!! That's such a great achievement within a year :)

Haha dope! U don't happen to hve been watching The Voice by any chance?!

LOL no Will I Am was on Alan Carr's Chatty man show last week and I caught him on there :D

Well done again you're doing great

Lol thanks again all :)

kirstyd said:
U look amazing!! I start my pre op on Monday :) cx

Gd luck :) xxx

Back