• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st week done and 7.5lb gone

mummykcb

I am soooooo happy that i've lost over 1/2 a st in the first week. It means that i only have 1lb to get under 300lb woohoo. Its been a while. I found out yesterday that i have gained 4st since september 2011. quite depressing but know its going to change once i've had the op. Cant wait, so excited.

wow, thats fantastic well done you!! Keep up the good work!
xx

Lily you have the same surgeon im having. what was dolan park like. How is he as a surgeon. which area are you.

it is good when you lose such a good amount on your first week, it really gives you a positive motivation. I lost 10lb on my first, and while much less on the 2nd post op, I know that is how I tend to go on weight loss.

I am like you trying to get under 300lb, I was around 336lb 4 weeks ago, but am only about 6lb off that target, hopefully we will both get there verys oon :) I haven't been at that point for almost 4 years (after I'd lost 5 stone on lighter life and put it all back on!)

Back