• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooohooo! 6 wks post op, and my first 3 stone gone!

top_kat

Thursday is weigh in day for me . . .and it was also op day. I'm now 6 weeks post op, and 1 week after my first fill which was last thursday . . .

And today, I hit my 3 stone loss, a further 1/4 lb would have been nice to take me into the 20's rather than being spot on 21, but, I'll take it. Another 4lb gone this week :D

Am really pleased with how things are going, although I still do not feel much restriction, going to try introducing more "crunch" to help with that and am pleased with the gym I've joined and have been every day so far this week . . .

All I've got to do now, especially as I've lost a fair whack of inches is to start moving into my smaller sized clothes :8855: Im still in the biggest size I had and my trousers nearly fell down yesterday while dog walking (could have been embarrassing lol)

But :woohoo: for the band! And for the loss :D

Meggie moo

Top Kat that's amazing so pleased for you x keep up the excellent work!!

lisa1983

Top_kat

That totally amazing, am well pleased for u!
And 3stone that truly amazing in short time

Well done for gym as well ur really doing so so well
Am v proud of u

Lisa x

truffle♥

Well done Top Kat thats amazing. Im six weeks postop too. My weight is not shifting that fast however im very happy with my band also as I know its coming off and not going on :)
xx

shelleymarie

Congrat's hun, well done on doing such a good job. You really are doing fantastic :) x

fab40

Oh what great news Kat, well done!

You are doing really well, keep going fellow band mate x

hopefulmum

i am so so happy for you that is tremendous!

Just a quick question and probably daft...did you find that over the week your weight would fluctuate? i know i should not be weighing myself more than once in a week but i did...and i am heavier?