• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st wolf whistle in years !

happyhilary

well i pulled up outside the paper shop which is oppersite a building site and i heard this wolf whistle, I didn't look round as i knew it wouldn't be me he was whistling at,but then he shouted "yeah you blondie!" still not wanting to look but i'm a nosey ***** so it got the better of me. I thought there must have been some young slim blonde woman behind me but no IT WAS ME !!! made my bloody day !! its the little things in life that make me smile ! thought my days like that were well and truely over at 48 ! ;)

Good for you girl, bet you where glowing, well done xx

hahaha woohoo ;)

Get used to it you're a fine looking woman, real fine.

I called into my daughter's bank yesterday to say hi and her area manager asked who the good looking guy she was talking to was. Kaylian nearly choked on her coffee LOL. Funny thing is I had just come out of Specsavers and this woman clearly needed the eye test more than I did LOL

Get used to it you're a fine looking woman, real fine.

I called into my daughter's bank yesterday to say hi and her area manager asked who the good looking guy she was talking to was. Kaylian nearly choked on her coffee LOL. Funny thing is I had just come out of Specsavers and this woman clearly needed the eye test more than I did LOL

Aw Bless Ya!xx!:8855:

That is FABULOUS news Hilary! I love it and it inspires ME too! I just turned 46 this year and I swear the first time I hear one of those I may burst into tears of joy. FINGERS and TOES crossed! LOLOL!!:8855::8855:

YOU are looking gorgeous-congrats. That's what it's all about indeed!

well i pulled up outside the paper shop which is oppersite a building site and i heard this wolf whistle, I didn't look round as i knew it wouldn't be me he was whistling at,but then he shouted "yeah you blondie!" still not wanting to look but i'm a nosey ***** so it got the better of me. I thought there must have been some young slim blonde woman behind me but no IT WAS ME !!! made my bloody day !! its the little things in life that make me smile ! thought my days like that were well and truely over at 48 ! ;)

:woohoo:

Andy >>>> :newbie:

Back