• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calories??

Thanks for suggestions ladies. Very helpful.
I bought some of that activia natural poring yogurt and had it on some muesli type cereal with a few grapes thrown in yesterday. Was rather yummy and had a decent amount of protein in.
When I first get up I always have an actimel and a glass of milk too then wait half an hour fro brekkie to get an added bit of protein in x

Have made Hubby hide everything that he wants to keep & I don't want to eat!

I'm making my skinny 11 stone husband take the rest of our biscuits and chocolates to work on tuesday. Even the kids don't want them and I bought way less than usual. Even with me nibbling them I guess it shows that it was always me before that scoffed the lot!

Me too, I bought one tin of Roses this year....we usually have at least 2 and theres still half left :eek: Loads of biscuits and crap left too!! I must have eaten soooooooo much crapola! XX

I used foodfocus to count my intake of calories but the quantities i eat i guesstimate the weight! I may have to start weighing, but as i keep saying i don't want to get back to weighing and measuring. I've done it forever and i wanted to pack that in now... Grrr

You will possibly find that it you will find it much easier to get back on track when you get back to uni Leanne. I have nibbled on stuff I would just never usually eat over the last couple of weeks....I've no idea why as normally I wouldn't touch anything like it...I think it's slight boredom...it's lovely being home but I think anything more than a week & it's just too much. Try going back to basics, calorie counting, measuring etc if you feel it will help get you back on track, but I reckon once you get stuck back into work this term, you'll fall back onto the straight & narrow xxxx

Back