• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 week post-op check at hospital

beccles

Today I went for a wound check-up and weigh-in at the hospital and from the date of my pre-op assessment which was the day before I started my 2 week pre-op diet I have lost 10kg.....was a little disappointed as was hoping for 12kg BUT I know it won't be long and in fairness I would never have lost that amount pre- surgery so am happy - I have also noticed a difference not only in no pain in my knees when walking, but I can do stairs without having to catch my breathe, but the main noticeable thing is my face is thinner, I have noticed it in other areas too......
The one thing i am struggling with though is the liquid diet side of things - am struggling with the thought of more soup but heyho....only another 2 weeks of it (arghhhhhh anyone any suggestions?) how did other Mr El Hasani patients get through it?

Sheer bloody determination !! :eek:

Good to hear you're doing well and that you can already see and feel a difference. Keep it up ! Do you think you might be able to come to the support group meeting on 11 March ?

You are doing brilliantly Bec. Very well done xxx

Great to hear you are doing well.....10kg is a great loss and you are reaping the benfits of surgery already :D XX

Well done love great weight loss. xxx

Rose, I am certainly going to try and come on the 11th, I told Them today I wanted to go.....just need to make sure I get an early at work that day as I work in London by Cannon Street Station and I have a 50 minute train journey home!! So want plenty of time.....

I have the same problem as I work in London near Charing Cross and need to leave extra early to get home in time. It's worth it though :)

Well done bec, bet you feel and look great already... x

Back