• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks post band

7984beva

Hi everyone
I'm 2 weeks post band, feeling better each day however I've found that I'm able to eat a lot without feeling full. Is this normal before I get a band fill? I think they put 4ml in my band during surgery.
Would be good to hear your advise as I'm starting to worry this could have been a waste of money :-( xx Eve

Completely normal so don't panic. Try to restrict yourself now as this will help you to lose versus waiting on fill no 2 or even 3 for it to start working x

When you say 'eat' what stage of your post of diet are you on? At two weeks I had just moved from liquids only to mushy food.

I'ts perfectly normal for the initial swelling to go and hunger to return big time! when is your 1st fill scheduled for?

Well to be honest I'm eating softer foods but felt fine to move off liquids early. My first fills in 3 weeks

Right, so your provider approved that? If not you should really be speaking to them.

Back