• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks to go !

Andy1968

In 2 weeks,i'll have had my bypass so i can start my life.
I started my Milk Diet on Monday so it'll give me an extra couple of days to help my liver to shrink..But i've found it a lot harder than the one i did before ( The 5% weight loss diet that Luton and Dunstable make you do for commitment ) ....Also ,i lost my Mum 7 years ago today through Cancer,so today has been really hard.....
Hope you're all keeping well,and look forward to getting on the losers bench at last !

In 2 weeks,i'll have had my bypass so i can start my life.
I started my Milk Diet on Monday so it'll give me an extra couple of days to help my liver to shrink..But i've found it a lot harder than the one i did before ( The 5% weight loss diet that Luton and Dunstable make you do for commitment ) ....Also ,i lost my Mum 7 years ago today through Cancer,so today has been really hard.....
Hope you're all keeping well,and look forward to getting on the losers bench at last !

Aw soo sorry,Andy :wave_cry: bet she would be very proud to see you taking charge now though :):)
The 23rd will see You, Me & Caren celebrating ... my actual birthday & for you & Caren, the birth of the new you :D:D xxx

So sorry to hear about your mum. *hug*.
The milk diet gets much better after day 3. Then a great future to look forward to :) x

Andy, in 2 weeks time, you need never touch a glass of the evil liquid again as long as you live!!! The mere thought of downing a glass of milk nowadays makes me heave - i can only have milk in hot drinks now! The last fortnight before surgery was the time I started panicking about all the things I would never be able to eat ever again, yet I sit here now, able to eat everything I was scared of losing, and in fact I have a much more varied diet now than I did before, because things such as cheese and peanut butter used to be on my banned list, and I eat them now. Stick with it, and before you know it you will be sitting in ward 22 on the first day of your new life! X x x

all the best Andy with your op in two weeks hope all gose well xx

thoughts are with you Andy but great news about your op best wishes Pauline x

Hardly seems that long ago you were still waiting for your date & here you are 2 weeks away :)
Hope the milk gets easier xx

all the best to you Andy xx

All your determination and hard work will pay off, 2weeks will fly by x

I found it much harder the second time, and I think it was because it signalled that this was it. End of food as I knew it. Except its not. Once you're past liquids stage post op you start to enjoy food again.

Good luck Andy, so sad about your mam it must still hurt real bad its my worst nightmare and i dread it. Keep up with your [re op diet it will be worth it, much quicker recovery when done by keyhole, can only do that if your liver has shrunk enough. You doing fine xx

Hi Andy so sorry to hear about you mum x

I know what you mean about the diet I'm REALLY struggling here it's doing my head in! 5 days to go!

hey Andy, my little op buddy :D hope the diet gets easier for you :) so sorry about your mum (((hugs)))
she'd be so proud of you now, good luck mate xxx

Chin up! Short term pain long term gain. It'll get easier!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Back