• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks today

MrsS

AT this time, 2 weeks today I will be being admitted to hospital for my surgery!!

I'm very excited!!

People keep asking if I'm nervous or scared, but I can honestly say I am neither.

I am entirely comfortable with the decisions I have made & what impact this will have on the rest of my life!

I cannot wait to start the latest chapter in my life & finding the real me underneath the weight!

I go for my pre op assessment & start my 10 day liver shrink diet on Monday so will most probably be posting updates to keep me sane whilst eating "steamed chicken" and green salad!! I know it will be worth it in the end so keeping that in mind!

Ok enough of my waffle! 14 days and counting.......

:) xx

counting with you :) hope it will fly by for you . . . :)

It'll be here before you know it, keep up the good work, the Pre op diet is so important :)

Thank you all for your kind words xx

Hi MrsS I start mine Monday for 2 weeks so will be watching your posts see how you are doing.
Good luck Toby

ill be having my surgery 3 weeks today so long as preop goes well .excited as well

Good luck to all of you who are about to have your surgery in the near future.see you here on the losers bench in a few weeks.x

Will be having mine in 5 weeks...wish I was feeling like you tho. I keep wondering if am doing the right thing ( spending all that money) ...wondering if my doubts are genuine or if am just scared of change and finding excuses to chicken out?! I know no one can help me in my decision which is kind of made now have filled in all the forms but wish I knew more about how it will affect my life/health/energy level/hair...what I will b able to eat and what quantity?! All these questions in my mind...don't want to b miserable and fat but don't fancy spending all that money to end up thin and still miserable?!
Do you all have no regrets?!
Sorry for the rant x

Sent from my Samsung galaxy note

dejnablue said:
Will be having mine in 5 weeks...wish I was feeling like you tho. I keep wondering if am doing the right thing ( spending all that money) ...wondering if my doubts are genuine or if am just scared of change and finding excuses to chicken out?! I know no one can help me in my decision which is kind of made now have filled in all the forms but wish I knew more about how it will affect my life/health/energy level/hair...what I will b able to eat and what quantity?! All these questions in my mind...don't want to b miserable and fat but don't fancy spending all that money to end up thin and still miserable?!
Do you all have no regrets?!
Sorry for the rant x

It's perfectly normal how your feeling...
My head felt like it was going to explode the amount of reading/watching research I was doing before my bypass.

emma-louise said:
It's perfectly normal how your feeling...
My head felt like it was going to explode the amount of reading/watching research I was doing before my bypass.

Thank you...Are you happy with your bypass? I'm booked in for a plication aka wrap... Doesn't help when I get one GP saying "go for it" and the other (obese himself)saying "don't do it, brings many problems and makes ppl miserable"... Having to fund it makes me think of all that money wasted if it doesn't work plus feeling selfish to spend it all on me...
There I go ranting again...better stop here...lol
Thanks again x

Back