• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks to op

Windy Pants

2 weeks today I am off to Belgium for my band!

Time has really flown, been doing my pre op diet since 31st December and lost 16lbs so far,, pity it never stays off lol.. then again thats why a large percentage of us are here:cry:

You've done really well on your pre-op so far Windy. Hang on in there! Not long to go now.
Grace xxxx

Wooo hooo - 2 weeks to go, how exciting!

The pre-op diet is tedious but the time soon flies by - I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I started mine and 2 weeks since my op - good luck! xxxx

Well done on losing weight pre op. 2 weeks be here before u know it and u be on the losers bench in no time love ya profile pic btw lol x

Just been tidying my wardrobe after replacing the doors and found some jeans i havent got into for a while,, they fit and slightly loose!

I am smiling!

Getting nervous now, 1 week to flight.....

Dont be nervous ..... enjoy every second of it :D Its the start to a new life for you....its a bit of a rollercoaster ride but for me the highs deffinately outweigh the lows :D XX

Fly today! Op tomorrow,,, now the nerves have set in. Speak soon

aww good luck Windy!!! You will be ok hun. I flew abroad and was soo looked after :) When are you back? And post on here as soon as youre back so we know how youre doing!

x

Back