• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks of the pre op done 2 to go

chezez

Yeahhh nearly there done 2 weeks on the milk diet just another 2 to go gosh this is and has been hard a few grumbles with the hubby but hopefully all sorted now, just got a little down thought everyone was out to make me suffer I'm going mad lol. Just be glad when I'm in and its all over then I can start getting my life back on track gosh i wish it would go quicker, all this year has flown now my date is the 17th Dec it decides to go slow lol, i don't want to be the nut case that my hubby keeps saying Ive turned into because i ain't eating food lol so here is to 2 fast weeks hopefully lol xxxxxx

well done on getting the first two weeks out of the way i know the next 2 wks are going to fly by for you, your doing fantastic hun x

Hi Chezez bless yer you are doing great and you are half way through. I asked you on one of your threads why you were doing 4 weeks on the milk diet, dont know if you saw it and i cant find it. 4 weeks is a long time isnt it?
Anyway you are doing brilliantly and it wont be too long now but i would be going crazy too. Well Done xxxx

i agree with sugga......four weeks is a long time....but you must know what you are doing....i hope everything goes well for you and enjoy the next chapter in your life.......
bif.....

well done you! I was turning into a crazy woman after 10 days, so I'm totally understanding where you're coming from! Now you're on the home straight though!

Maybe now begin to make pre-op preparations such as buying little dishes, a mini knife and fork, a blender (if you haven't already got one) some mini pots to freeze stuff in (find them in the baby food section of the supermarket), and maybe cook anf freeze some post-op recipes?
It will all help you pass the time until your op!

if you need any other help or tips, feel free to pm me.
Hugs
Grace xxx

i know how you feel, i have my op on 11th December and have had a five week pre op diet so keep up the good work

Rich

Hi Sugga.

Yeah 4 weeks is a long time, the surgeon told me to go on it at my last appointment with him as he knew it was in Dec but he didn't have a date for me until the following week, I think he just wanted me on it just in case it was earlier than he thought its usually 3 weeks with our hospital just Ive done an extra week but nearly there lol xxx

Aww thank you all for your support got little jars as my grandson is just started weaning lol me and him nearly on same food lol, could do with some recipes if anyone got some, hubby a good cook but he has enough to do when i get out of hospital kids and 3 very lively dogs to look after lol plus my mum says she will help him do Xmas dinner OMG my mum and hubby in the kitchen on Xmas day I wonder who is going to be wearing their dinner he he he. My niece is coming over for Xmas and she said don't worry auntie Cheryl I will look after you awww bless her she a star loads of cuppas then, I will have all my family around me and that makes me happy I will just wrap my self in my blanket and watch everyone else just hope they don't make me laugh too much don't want to be bursting anything lol. xxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhh im so happy for you love, and we are in December now, not long for you lol. You will a lovely Christmas and im glad you are all excited.
You have done so well on your diet and you must be proud of yourself.
Keep focused and keep smiling and know that im thinking of you too.

Im not to far behind you. 6th January.

yippeeeee. xxxx

Wow, you two must be so excited.....its exciting having christmas round the corner but surgery too :D Wooohoooo, enjoy every minute XX

Good luck to you all, cant wait for my op x

Well done to you all on the pre-op diet, iys not easst but its the last step between you and your surgery :D Keep up the great work :D XX

I am on my two week pre op and have surgery in the 17 th.
Hi love I'm having mine on the 17th aswell, Ive been on this milk diet 4 weeks and I'm at my ends with it I'm ashamed to say I have had a piece of chicken I just needed something tasty in my gob that just didn't dissolve lol i feel really bad but i have stuck and so far lost loads don't know how much but my pants are down at my ankles lol. xxxxxx :D

chezez said:
Hi love I'm having mine on the 17th aswell, Ive been on this milk diet 4 weeks and I'm at my ends with it I'm ashamed to say I have had a piece of chicken I just needed something tasty in my gob that just didn't dissolve lol i feel really bad but i have stuck and so far lost loads don't know how much but my pants are down at my ankles lol. xxxxxx :D

Hi there I have only one week left and I hope to stay strong. After learning all I can't have after surgery I'm not so sure. The thought of the "never" to eat fried again mY lead me chick ful a lol. Glad we r connecting. Where r u

Hi there I have only one week left and I hope to stay strong. After learning all I can't have after surgery I'm not so sure. The thought of the "never" to eat fried again mY lead me chick ful a lol. Glad we r connecting. Where r u
Hi luv I'm in Wakefield, west Yorkshire I know the thought of the surgery is scaring me I don't do too well with been put to sleep it reacts funny, Ive been on this milk diet 4 weeks as my surgeon was not sure of my date so he said just in case grrrr its been bloody hard at times Ive fainted broke my nose and hurt my hand as i suffer from low blood sugar so roll on next Thurs I go in and Fri the op day, r u have key hole or open me I'm having key hole just hope they don't get there and say nope open it has to be xxxx

This is a cxxp time to diet ,I had 3weeks but its worth it get over christmas and everyone is on a diet,YOU will be getting better and loseing the weight good luck

Back