• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 YEARS AND ALLS WELL...

JED

June 3rd was my 2nd year since surgery just a quick message to let people know its the best thing ive done. ive had no problems since day one ive lost around 12st and im at a constant 13st 10lb which im more than happy with my life has been totally transformed and i met a wonderful girl we have a baby on the way and planning to get married this year so all in all my bypass has been a 100% success for me in my eyes. good luck to everyone who is waiting there turn for surgery it will turn your lives round too but always remember its a tool to work with not a miracle cure bare that in mind and you cant go wrong all the best. JED

happykai

Well done JED. So glad it's gone so well for you. You're an inspiration to pre-oppers.

wannabeyummi

Congratulations! That's really good news and very helpful to a nervous pre opper like myself, thank u for sharing x

Lincs Lass

What a lovely post. Over the moon everything's going great for you x

Lippyloirston

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. Congratulations on meeting your partner and on baby.

leelaloui

Well done an inspiring post to read :)