• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

QUICK UPDATE...

JED

Hi all just a quick update...ive now stopped losing weight which im very happy about ive stabilised at 13st 10lb i started out at just under 24st im over the moon with the results and the way my body has changed im 10 months po on 3rd april im now a 34 waist and a 44 chest and even if i do say so myself i now look and feel great.....oh and by the way those of you who knew my past about divorce and so on ive now met a fantastic girl and things are going great so for me my bypass has totally transformed my life

GREAT news! x

great to see u posting Jed, well done with the weighloss and good luck with your lovely lady :) xxx

Wow Jed! You have got it going on! Check you out with ya new lady :D Happy days!! Wish you all the best and well done! Xxx

oh and by the way those of you who knew my past about divorce and so on ive now met a fantastic girl and things are going great so for me my bypass has totally transformed my life
:D :D :D

So happy for you, JED !!!

I would like to be able to post the same a year after my sleeve .... except with the words "fantastic man" instead (!!!).

Yeah well done Jed thats great news you've been through an awful lot but you are on the upside now live life to the full and enjoy your new life x

Sharonimo said:
:D :D :D

So happy for you, JED !!!

I would like to be able to post the same a year after my sleeve .... except with the words "fantastic man" instead (!!!).

Don't knock it til you've tried it sharonimo! Lol

Back