• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 YEAR ON...

JED

Hi all well its been a year since i had my bypass ive lost 10.5st now and thats enough for me im 13.5st now and although im half the size i was im now twice the man i was lol. ive had one little problem where i was in a lot of pain that was about 9 months po had a couple of days in hospital just for observation had ct scan but nothing found and given the all clear and from then on no problems what so ever my bypass is still working very well indeed. to say ive changed drastically is a huge understatment people ive known for years just dont recognise me now its brilliant im now a 34in waist and fit into a large t shirt very easily i was a 60in waist and wore 4xl tops so all in all for me wls has been a total 100% success with no real dramas at all id like to wish everyone who has had surgery or waiting for there turn the very best of luck for the future.

Fabulous, very well done - now we need pics please lol x

great news Jed, I hope im as successful as you mate :) xxx

Absolutely brilliant well done, hope i can say the same am getting there, slowly now. x

Fantastic! very happy for you :)

Well done, Jed sweetheart ... knew you would be a success :):) Hope you are enjoying your new image :D & fighting all those ladies off :D xxx

Woo hooo well done Jed, keep up the good work :)

I so luff success stories , it gives us pre-oppers
inspiration ...

Nicky xx

Amazing and truly inspirational story! I can not wait to get going.... Desperate to lose weight and I mean life changing amounts of weight!! Well done sir x

Wow, truly amazing. Glad everything has worked well for you & thanks for sharing your story x

JED said:
Hi all well its been a year since i had my bypass ive lost 10.5st now and thats enough for me im 13.5st now and although im half the size i was im now twice the man i was lol. ive had one little problem where i was in a lot of pain that was about 9 months po had a couple of days in hospital just for observation had ct scan but nothing found and given the all clear and from then on no problems what so ever my bypass is still working very well indeed. to say ive changed drastically is a huge understatment people ive known for years just dont recognise me now its brilliant im now a 34in waist and fit into a large t shirt very easily i was a 60in waist and wore 4xl tops so all in all for me wls has been a total 100% success with no real dramas at all id like to wish everyone who has had surgery or waiting for there turn the very best of luck for the future.

Fantastic! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back