• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 years today

Mixman

Just realised. 2 years today since my operation :) Thank you to all my friends and family for their constant support and encouragement. Without you all it would be a lot tougher! And thank you to the NHS, Dr.Ackroyd, Liz, Sophie, Narissa and the rest of the team who've given me back my life and given me the oppertunity to try and motivate others with my regular hospital talks :)

Congratulations and thank you for the support you give the rest of us x

Congratulations, thank you for the support you have given me and everyone else on here, Karen x

You should as proud of what you have achieved as I am to number you amongst my friends Mickie. Well done you've done a fantastic job

Congrats! :)
xXx

Congrats thanks for the support on here, be lost without people like you that have been through the experience. Thank you x

Congratulations! :clap: and I can only repeat what everyone else has said, you have been a great help to so many and you really deserve your new life. Long may you continue to reep the benefits x

You have done so well. Congratulations.Its nice that you are putting what you have got out of your new life for others to share. I know too what an amazing time we have had and how we now have a life to live.

All the best sorry i am late with this

Hugs
Jo
xx

Just seen this thread. Congratulations , you are an inspiration to us all and you always have a great piece of advice, which is most appreciated.

Well done, you have been such an inspiration to me. You're one reason I keep my fitness regime going, although it isn't as impressive as yours. Thanks

Back