• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2yrs post op

Sambucca

Just realised that I'm 2 years post op today - and what a 2 years it has been.

Ive lost around 9 stones in total, most of which in the first year, and maintain now within a tolerance of 11st12 - 12st 2 which suits me fine.

Ive just had a tummy tuck after keeping my weight stable for a year.

To anyone considering the op, do all the research you can and then go for it. Be fully prepared for the changes you will have to make and embrace them - dont fear them.

My life has changed a lot in 2 years, I have more confidence, more friends, Im fitter, healthier, happier....

I love my bypass.

woop! amazing, you should be so proud of yourself :) xxx

Congrats Sam and thanks for all the support you have given us, your experience is invaluable x

Congrats hun, you look fab xx

Just realised that I'm 2 years post op today - and what a 2 years it has been.

Ive lost around 9 stones in total, most of which in the first year, and maintain now within a tolerance of 11st12 - 12st 2 which suits me fine.

Ive just had a tummy tuck after keeping my weight stable for a year.

To anyone considering the op, do all the research you can and then go for it. Be fully prepared for the changes you will have to make and embrace them - dont fear them.

My life has changed a lot in 2 years, I have more confidence, more friends, Im fitter, healthier, happier....

I love my bypass.

:)Great post:)
I met you at the TC when you were only 6 months post-op & looking great....
...but the progress you have made since then has been AMAZING-well done
.....and now you've been brave enough to have a t-t-even more well done Sam
Hope to see some more photos when you're up for it
Thanks Sam for continuing to moderate & support WLS
xxxxJuliexxx

!!!!-think you need to give yourself another "badge" lolxxx

Congrats Sam well done you should be very proud xx

Happy surgiversary lol! And hope you recover soon from the TT. So glad your life has changed for the better and you sound very happy:)

Sam, i can't believe it's over 2 years since i met you and you were waiting for your op!

Your transformation has been amazing, although Trev said you were just as beautiful before (we know his preference ;) ). It's been a pleasure to watch your emerging new self xx

Congratulations Sam you've done a fantastic job and should be as proud of your achievements as I am to have you as a friend xxx :girlpower: :happy096: :clap: :winner:

Back