• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Badgerpink

I would like to start logging my daily food intake on here. Maybe swap recipes, share milestones, wins and defeats, exercise accomplishments, and any day to day quibbles.... especially in these early days when support is vital. I hope soon to be teeny weeny 2014 post oppers will join me.. Jude xx

Hi Tina, love to join you. Be good to see if I'm eating about the same as every other sleever.

Lesley
X

Welcome that's it I guess it will give us some menu ideas... I'm on mostly normal food now 4 weeks out might be a tad soon but I chew really well and iv never had issues with things getting stuck or any sickness at all so I just gonna wait a little before I have tough stuff....
Been a bit peckish today think it's Tom time...
B- Special K with berries skimmed milk
L- tin ww tuna in tomato and herb and 2 crisp bread
D-1/2 asda low cal sweet chilli chicken noodles
S- 2 cadbury mallow
S- 1 ww carrot cake
4 coffees with skimmed milk and skimmed powder
2 glasses of water.
Cadbury options choc mint
1 glass tropicana 50/50

I called you Tina, I'm a plonker, sorry Jude!

I'm sure others will be along, there was quite a fees sleevers in Feb. One good thing us that we are exactly at the same stage as I'm on 'normal' food as well.

This was yesterday's menu..

B WW s/berry Greek yoghurt 100g
L Lentil and bacon soup 1/3 of a tin
S 4 each, raspberries, grapes and blueberries
T Mince with onions, carrots and mash 3tbls
S 10 x Special K crisps (48 cal)

1560 mls nas cordial / water

Struggling big time with head hunger, try not to act on it but it's soooo realistic. Does my noggin in!

B- 1/2 tin sardines on 1/2 slice wholemeal toast
L- ikea prawn & egg open sandwich (didn't eat it all, left the rye bread and 1/2 egg)
D- veggie burger patty
S- not sure yet I like to save a snack for the evening, might have some pistachios or some feta & olives

Drinks- tea, black coffee, elderflower dilute water

Hey smallerme, I would say the more the merrier and i think it would be great to see what your 'menu' consists of being a few further months out :)

Absolutely more the merrier, Kind of a really busy day B- 1 crumpet with laughing cow ex light L- 4 ikea meatballs and a tbs of mash ( at ikea) D- 2 serving spoons homemade 'bol' no pasta with a 15g grated cheddar S- low fat Greek yogurt

2 glasses of water
2 glasses of tropicana 50
2 coffees
1 glass of skimmed milk

Last edited:
Wish I had an ikea near me, not necessarily for the food (although it is fine!!). 2 hour drive to my nearest ikea :(

Have you tried the coconut ww Greek yougurt, bloody lovely!!

Wish I had an ikea near me, not necessarily for the food (although it is fine!!). 2 hour drive to my nearest ikea :( Have you tried the coconut ww Greek yougurt, bloody lovely!!

Yes I have it's nice I've just got aldi's brand ones atm ... I love ikea it's about 35 min drive from me... I keep buying things to try but not getting around to it iv wasted a lot since the op so I've started shopping more little and often.

Hey guys :) I'm 17days out and on purées, today's food is the following;
1 reduced sugar Rusk with SSM and some protein powder
3tbsp homemade chicken and veg soup
1 light cheese triangle
3 1/2 tbsp princes chilli con carne
Liquids upto now is 420mls NAS dilute, 200mls weight watchers got chocolate and about to go and make a cup of tea.
It's good to see what you guys further on are eating, looking forward to some proper food!!

Kirsty

Hey guys :) I'm 17days out and on purées, today's food is the following; 1 reduced sugar Rusk with SSM and some protein powder 3tbsp homemade chicken and veg soup 1 light cheese triangle 3 1/2 tbsp princes chilli con carne Liquids upto now is 420mls NAS dilute, 200mls weight watchers got chocolate and about to go and make a cup of tea. It's good to see what you guys further on are eating, looking forward to some proper food!! Kirsty

I'm 5 weeks out and apart from tough meat and salad I'm on most foods it seems so long ago that I was on purées hang in there not long x

I'm 5 weeks out and apart from tough meat and salad I'm on most foods it seems so long ago that I was on purées hang in there not long x

I have just over a week then I'm onto mushy, crunchy for 4 weeks then onto normal. Jealous about the crumpet! Hope I can tolerate it eventually! Xx

Kirsty

I'm nearly 6 weeks out and I have not yet come across anything that I can't tolerate. Although must say that one bit of pasta totally fills me up as does potatoes. I haven't yet tried any form of crumpet / bread etc but I didn't really eat much of this before so I'm not really missing as yet.

I'm nearly 6 weeks out and I have not yet come across anything that I can't tolerate. Although must say that one bit of pasta totally fills me up as does potatoes. I haven't yet tried any form of crumpet / bread etc but I didn't really eat much of this before so I'm not really missing as yet.

I've had sloppy mash with cheese already, sits heavy but I'm fine with it.. I love crumpets but I didn't eat them often, same as bread, I refused to buy it in as when I did, a loaf would last me 2 days :/ so stopped buying it. I'm a tortilla person though, I love wraps or just eating tortillas warmed up I there own.... Xx

Kirsty

I toast my bread if I'm having it as otherwise it feels like a brick in my chest. I also tend not to eat more than 1/2 slice of it.

10mins to my nearest ikea, halfterm and the kids love the creche. I got an hours peace so it was heavenly.

I'm 9 months out ok if I join? I'm stalling and need to start losing again. Maybe documenting my food will help.

Breakfast 30g weight watchers sultana bran
Snack 1 laughing cow dipper light
Lunch 4 finncrisp with light Philly and turkey pieces
1 weightwatchers greek yogurt
Snack 1 bag minstrels (naughty I know)
Dinner 1 asda tomato and mozzarella pasta bake
Snack after band practice (only on thursdays lol!) - 1 slice toast with jam

Drinks - tea and s/f squash

I'm 9 months out ok if I join? I'm stalling and need to start losing again. Maybe documenting my food will help. Breakfast 30g weight watchers sultana bran Snack 1 laughing cow dipper light Lunch 4 finncrisp with light Philly and turkey pieces 1 weightwatchers greek yogurt Snack 1 bag minstrels (naughty I know) Dinner 1 asda tomato and mozzarella pasta bake Snack after band practice (only on thursdays lol!) - 1 slice toast with jam Drinks - tea and s/f squash

Of course welcome, Its nice to see what others are eating

B- poached egg on 1 slice of Hovis med wholemeal no crusts and 8g of lurpack lightest
L-ww tuna sweetcorn mayo tin
aldi fat free Greek yogurt
D- steamed seasoned salmon fillet 3 sweet potato wedges teaspoon of peas and a baby carrot.
S- skinny latte
S- Cadbury options hot choc
4 coffees with skimmed milk powder and skimmed milk
1 pint water.

Hope you don't mind me joining in! Think it will be helpful in keeping me accountable!

(Late!!) Breakfast: half a tuna sandwich made with lighter than light mayo
Lunch: 1 and a half big sweet potato wedges
Snack: half a mint hot chocolate
Dinner: 1 egg omelette made with spinach and cheddar cheese
Snack: 1 homemade ginger biscuit

Back