• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

B- 1/2 homemade chicken/mayo/salad wrap
L- the other half
D- tesco small sweet chilli chicken sushi pack
S- small slice homemade marble cake
S- latte
3 coffees with skimmed milk
3 glasses nas ribena
1 pint water

B; 3tbsp runny porridge with half a square cadburys chocolate (no after affects!!!)
L; 4/5tbsp sweet potato and butternut squash soup
S; light cheese triangle
D; 1 1/2 tbsp chilli & 1 1/2 cottage cheese

Liquids 400ml tea with SSM + 350 NAS dilute

Upto now :)

Kirsty

Yesterday.....
Small bowl sultana bran breakfast
Snack - 1 laughing cow light dipper
Lunch - 1 warburton's thin with turkey and salad, 1 pot weightwatchers yoghurt
Snack - 1 special k cereal bar
Dinner - at friends house - chicken in spicy tomato sauce, 1 tortilla wrap, salad, 2 onion rings

Today ......
B - small bowl sultana bran
Lunch - we were out at camping and caravan show - inside of fish, (no batter) few chips
Dinner - chicken curry with rice

No snacks today.

B 1 weetabix & milk
L - monster munch (ermm was out at a mental queuing Lego brick show hell)
S- pepperami
D- Homemade chinese pork stir fry

Drinks G&T ahem, it's Saturday night. Not the best food day today.

Really glad you peeps are joining me think I'm gonna post a weekly weigh in on a Monday too. I think the key to logging is being honest then if things aren't great you can look back and see what happened also if anyone's having a moment of weakness maybe log that and il start... Went shopping didn't buy any sweet things for the family so I baked that was tough I had a small piece of cake as a snack around 180cals I worked it out but... I have Just mindlessly had another. I'm not safe to be left alone "(.

I like reading what other people are eating to give me meal ideas as I tend to stick to the same things. Will try and log mine x

Hi, can I join in please? I'm only 9 days since my op and still on liquids. Today I had: Sun- 1/2 pot Danone yoghurt, milky coffee, 1/3 tin chicken soup, 1 pot yoghurt, 1/2 tin tomo soup, water

B- half a English muffin with 10g lurpack lightest and 2 tbs scrambled egg with tarragon
L- 4 Melba toast with 30g smoked salmon
D- 1 ladle of bolognese with 25g cheddar sprinkles
S- fat free Greek yogurt
S- kiwi
Lotsa coffee and lotsa nas squash

Wii workout 35min

Yesterday :
B - 1 small bowl sultana bran
S - 1 slice toast and jam
L - 1 slice beef, 2 new potatoes, carrots and cabbage
D - 2 warburtons crumpets with cheese (ate 1.5)
S - few crisps and 2 squares whole nut chocolate

Hi folks, sorry I'm a bit behind with logging, I'll play catch up below and like Jude I would like to log my weight in as well but mine will be on a Tuesday.

Thursday
B WW strawberry Greek yoghurt 100g
L Baxters lentil and bacon soup 1/3 tin
S Sour cream rice crackers 5x8 cals
T 40g LF Humous and 2 x Rivita thins
1560mls

Friday (Dinner Dance)
B WW strawberry Greek yogurt 100g
L 30g Homous and 1 x soda cracker
T 2 x small forkfuls of smoked salmon tart, far too much fillet steak and potatoes (had to go for walk to ease some of it thru - bit tender over sat & sun - lesson learned :( ), sliver of marmalade ice ream and sliver of chocolate tart. 4 or 5 vodkas and Fresh orange.
S ( back in my room at 2 am 1/2 bag WW korma crackers 40 cal
1300mls (water nas cordial)

Saturday
B 1 slice of bacon, fat cut off, couple of teaspoons of scrambled eggs, few bits of hash brown (hotel breakfast)
L nothing
T small slice veggi lasagne
T LF Humous and cucumber (found something I can't tolerate, the cucumber gave me chronic heartburn and rumbled about in my tummy for an hour)
1080mls

Sunday
B Rice crispies, ss milk and an inch of banana
L 1/2 WW wrap with ham, tomato and LF mayo
S 40 cal options hot chocolate
T tofu, sweet potato, cauliflower and onion Thai curry - 2 1/2 tbls
S Special K crisps (50 cals)
560 mls very, very poor

It's great reading all of your menus, giving me some good ideas and reassuring me that what I'm eating seems to be about right.

Take care
L

Welcome to every one who's joined.. The menus are looking fab lotsa variety and lots of ideas. After my long stall iv shifted a little this morning so 6 weeks ago I was 154.3
Last week I was 141.7
Today I'm 139.7

I went for it at the gym today and I'm paying the price right now. Convinced it was the wii fit yesterday tho lots of squats and my thighs are so sore.. Today

treadmill 200 cal 5%incline 3.0 mph
Arm blaster 100 cal
X-trainer 250 cal level 10
Bike 100cal level 6
15 min weight
45 mins of breast stroke 32 lengths/1/2 a mile.

Well done you on the exercise, I'll not be telling my husband what you can do as he's nipping my head enough as it us!!
We did do a bit of hill walking yesterday and I try and get in a hour of walking here and there. Oh and it's my birthday next week so my husband is going to buy me a mountain bike so us and the kids can all take off in the summer months!

Haha, I'd love a bike but the old coccyx doesn't 10 min sat on that seat is plenty "(. It will be a lovely way to keep the family fit for you.

Yes must say I worry about my coccyx but I used to do loads of cycling in my teenage years so it will just have to man up!

The whole family is trying to have a healthy year, my daughter is nearly 9 and she is erring on the chunky side and has that same sparkle in her eye (like me) when it comes to food so we are all going down the 'healthy' route in the hope that a little bit of her chunk goes away!

Busy work day today
B- black coffee
L- graze snack box & 1 choc orange digestive
S- 1/2 satsuma and 1/2 graze box seeds
D- 3 ikea meatballs and a smiley face, lol! I've just eaten with the kids and they're having a freezer tea.
S or late breakfast- Hope to have some leftover lasagne later. I made a really nice one last night

Boring day today,
B - frube
L - frube
S - cheese triangle
D - frube

Approx 800ml NAS juice. Been out and about all day so just put a few frubes and cheese triangles in my bag. Shattered, but I think it's due to low intake of food as well as being busy all day x

Kirsty

Just got half a weetabix with SSM then bed time. Feel like I've spent most of my day in the gym and i only went shopping, to visit my dad and spiritualist church! :( x

Kirsty

I've had a real sucky day head hunger all day or maybe my body just wanting a hit of sugar after the exercise
B- shreddies & ssm
L- 1 small slice of Granary toast and pate a little onion marmalade and rocket
D-1/2 salmon fillet, 2 tbs rice
S-Homemade brownie square
S- 2 warburtons cookie pancakes
S- muller Greek cherry fat free yog

Tons of nas
4 coffees
Feel a carb creep coming so gonna curb them from Tomoz.

Yesterday:
B - 1 oatso simple sachet with ss milk
s - 1 crumpet with cheese
l - 1 warburtons thin with beef and sliced tomato
- 1 weight watchers greek yoghurt
S - 1 oatso simple breakfast biscuit pack
D - chicken lasagne

Back